Executive Coaching: Perform at Your Full Potential
Increasingly, organizational leaders are embracing coaching as a tool to help them achieve personal and organizational excellence. Leaders who operate at their full potential have an edge in the ever changing workplace. Executive Coaches can be hired by an organization for one or more of their employees, or by the individual directly.
Companies Contract the Services of an Executive Coach to:
- Build a pipeline of qualified leaders for succession planning purposes
- Improve retention of key team members
- Offer specialized development to leaders who are new or struggling in their current position
- Provide leaders with an objective and outside source for individual feedback and development
- As a supplement to enhance their current training and development programs
Companies who work with Executive Coaches distinguish themselves in the marketplace as an employer of choice. In our ever increasing competitive business climate, companies set themselves apart by offering this highly valued benefit to their leadership team.
Individuals Contract the Services of an Executive Coach to:
- Prepare themselves to assume greater responsibility or promotion
- Become a more effective communicator
- Improve their team leadership skills and their ability to develop and coach others
- Develop a higher level of executive presence
- Understand their unique talents and skills and focus their personal growth efforts
Executive Coaching helps to further develop you as a leader and keeps your leadership skills sharp. When you work with an Executive Coach, you commit to being your best in business and in life. As your Executive Coach, I will ask from you what you know you should be asking from yourself in business if you were operating with full effectiveness.
If you are working towards a promotion, changing careers, looking to grow your leadership skills or thinking of starting your own business, an Executive Coach can be the best investment you will make.
Here’s what Executive Coaching has to offer:
- More meaning in your work and life
- An experienced and independent sounding board
- Opportunities to align your passions and talents, or identify your life’s purpose
- Reinforcement of the leadership qualities that are most effective and identification of the traits and behaviors that detract from your success.
- Assessment tools, such as Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and 360° Feedback, to clarify the personality preferences behaviors that impact your leadership style.
- An enthusiastic and positive business partner who will hold you accountable and celebrate your success with you!
Executive coaching is an individualized approach to your professional development that focuses on results and outcomes. So whether you are looking to improve your performance, productivity, planning, interpersonal, leadership or motivational skills, we can help you.
Contact Us today for more information about these services so that you can begin to experience first hand the benefits of having your own Executive Coach!
Life Coaching: Living the Life of Your Dreams
One-on-one coaching is typically conducted via telephone. You may choose to have your coaching structured around a specific goal or issue, or you may choose to have your coaching sessions free flowing depending on your needs at the moment. The choice is always yours. You set the agenda. We have a number of assessments that can help you to clarify your priorities if you are having trouble deciding where you would like to start.
Life Coaching Includes:
- Three (3) 60 minute calls per month. You may choose whichever schedule meets your needs.
- Unlimited email coaching – you can send me an email between sessions and I will respond within 24 hours
- Emergency laser coaching – you can have a 10 minute quick coaching call in an emergency situation or before an important meeting or event
- Additional resources as appropriate
I do not require any commitment beyond one month, but I encourage clients make a mental commitment, to themselves, for at least 3 months of coaching. Depending on the issue we are addressing, it may take you several months to begin to see the results of our work together. Most clients choose to continue in their coaching relationship beyond 6 months simply because of the benefits they realize in their lives.
Contact Us to set up an appointment to discuss the process further.