Attention: Recent College Graduates, Soon to Graduate, and Worried Parents!
Do you get nervous just thinking about interviewing?
Would you like the confidence to turn interviews into job offers?
Be Thoroughly Prepared, Feel 100% Confident,
and Avoid Costly Mistakes!
College Grad Interview Guide: 7 Ways to Nail Your Interview & LAND THE JOB YOU WANT
Packed with real-world advice from an HR INSIDER, this report gives you simple and easy-to-implement strategies you can use to confidently sell yourself during your next interview.
Do you get an anxious feeling in the pit of your stomach thinking about interviewing because:
- You're unsure of the appropriate clothes to wear?
- You don't know much about the company you're interviewing with?
- You've never interviewed before for a professional level position?
- You're concerned you won't be able to come up with good enough answers to their questions?
- You really want this job, it seems perfect for you, and you feel the stakes are high?
- You don't have much real-world experience and your'e worried that will hurt your chances of getting an offer?
Imagine arriving at your next interview feeling well prepared, calm, 100% confident, and ready to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for the position.
This guide will help you to prepare like a pro and interview with confidence.
In the College Grad Interview Guide, Kathy Ryan shares her HR INSIDER secrets for impressing interviewers and landing the job that you want. These strategies were gathered from her 30+ years of experience in Human Resources, interviewing and hiring hundreds of recent college graduates for positions at all levels.
Competition for entry level positions is fierce. You have to connect with each interviewer and communicate effectively how your knowledge,skills, and personality make you the best choice to join their team. The strategies in this guide will help you do that.
In This Guide You Will Discover...
What to Research
Information is power, don’t go into an interview unarmed. Learn about the 3 critical areas your should research thoroughly before each job interview to give you a leg up on the competition.
How to be Memorable
Employers will interview a dozen people for their open position. Find out the best ways to present your skills and experience so that your interviews are memorable and you distinguish yourself from other candidates.
Closing Best Practices
The last impression you make is just as important as your first impression. Learn best practices for closing out your interviews that will impress your interviewer and increase your chances of a job offer.
This guide was specifically developed to address the needs and concerns of the recent college graduates as they enter into the real-world in search of the perfect job to start their professional career.
In this unique guide you will discover:
- How to research a prospective employer before you interivew so you can determine if you are even a good fit.
- Ways to learn more about the people you'll be interviewing with so you can discover any common ground. (It is one the best ways to bond quickly with your interviewer).
- Why the first 7 seconds are so important when meeting someone for the first time and what you can do to make the best impression possible. (It has very little to do with what you say).
- What to bring, and not bring, with you to an interview to project the best professional image.
- Common questions that many interviewers ask a recent college grad during their interview.
- A time-tested formula that you can follow to present your experience in a way that will get the interviewer's attention.
- Why the job posting is a wealth of information and how to use it to your advantage. (This is one most people miss.)
- The inside scoop on what interviewers like, and don't like, from someone who's walked in their shoes.
- How to wrap-up the interview and follow-up in order to stand out from your competition.
Order Today and You'll Receive These Special Bonuses!
Free Bonus #1: 10 Tips for Writing Resumes That Get Noticed
Your resume is your introduction to a prospective employer and it needs to do it's job - to get you an interview. There are ten tips that you can immediately use to strengthen the look and effectiveness of your resume so that you stand out from the hundreds of others applying for a position. (Value $12.95, Yours Free!)
Free Bonus #2: My Personal List of Interview Questions
This is a list of actual interview questions I use when interviewing candidates. (Top secret stuff!) It's divided by competence and skill to help you narrow in on those competencies that are most likely needed for the position you want. This is a great resource for helping you to prepare responses that knock their socks off and the perfect tool to make your mock interviews even more effective. (Value Priceless!, Yours Free!)
DOWNLOAD THIS GUIDE NOW!
(Plus the two FREE BONUSES)
Simply click the RED button below to make a payment and access your copy of the interview guide and free bonuses. All together you'll receive over 40 pages loaded with valuable information and HR insider tips.
When you click on the RED order button, you’ll be taken to a secure order page for your credit card information. Your order is processed immediately, and you’ll get a receipt for your purchase with a transaction number and a private link where you will get immediate access and can download the College Grad Interview Guide and the free bonuses.
About the Author: I'm Kathy Ryan, President of Pinnacle Coaching group, and I have over 30 years HR experience in recruiting and hiring, talent management, training & development and coaching. In this guide, I've shared with you my first-hand experience from the front lines of recruiting, and taken my best interviewing advice and broken it into simple strategies that you can easily implement to help you land the job that you want.
Don't Wait a Moment Longer!
Don't delay. Present yourself as a more professional and confident candidate, elevate your interviewing skills and move forward towards landing the job that you want...right now!