Seminars and Workshops
We offer a number of customized seminars and workshops to assist you in developing the full potential of your entire team. Pinnacle seminars and workshops are fun and interactive, and challenge participants to assess their current level of influence with others and to build on it. Programs can be specifically tailored to best meet the goals and objectives of your organization and to accommodate any group size.
Several of the more popular topics currently offered include:
- Leadership Development
- Building Trust and Influence
- Coaching for Improved Performance
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Performance Management
- Interviewing Skills
- How to Have the Tough Conversations
- Personal Development with MBTI and DISC
- Effective Presentation Skills
Contact us for more information regarding these programs.
Teleclasses and Webinars
Are you looking for a creative way to develop leadership and business skills? Have you been challenged recently by the high cost of travel expenses associated with in-person training programs as you work to deliver results under budget? There’s help for you here! You can provide many of the same in-person training programs we offer as multi-session teleclasses and webinars.
Our teleclasses and webinars are a great way for you to:
- Start a leadership development program in your organization
- Enhance your own individual skills
- Supplement an existing training program
- Combine with our on-site training and workshops to create a richer and more blended learning program
- Provide refreshers for people who have previously taken leadership training courses
Advantages of Teleclass and Webinar
- Save money! Teleclasses are an extremely affordable option to develop yourself and your team.
- Avoid travel. Participate via phone or computer from your home or office.
- Reach more people. Because this training is virtual, participants can call in from anywhere via phone lines, you can offer the training to anyone in your organization.
- Save time. Our highly focused teleclasses cut out any filler and focus on the essential learning points. Pre-class and post-class resources help you build your skills and anchor the learning.
- Can be customized. With a commitment of 12 or more participants, you can schedule a private teleclass for just your organization. This allows you to customize the content to meet your exact training needs and participants benefit from shared organizational knowledge during discussion sessions.
- Recorded. Most sessions are recorded and the MP3 link is sent to participants after the class. This is especially useful if participants miss a session or would like to listen to the material again.
How Teleclasses and Webinars Work:
In today’s fast-paced world, Teleclasses are becoming widely used to bridge the gap between face-to-face training and self-help guides. Teleclasses are virtual classrooms. At Pinnacle Coaching Group we use a state-of-the-art teleconferencing system to link participants in interactive dialogue. Most sessions are an hour in length, and between each session participants will usually have assignments and goals to work on.
Prior to the start of the program, each registered participant will receive access information. When they dial in, at a specified time, they are connected to other learners from across the world via an automated conference or webinar system. Classes are interactive and questions are encouraged.
Most programs are recorded for participant convenience. In the event that you are unable to attend an individual call, you will receive a link to the recording so that you may listen when it is convenient.